Dec 31, 2008

Maybe my life is hidden in the Room of Requirement...

So, I was clicking my Stumble button today (for those of you not familiar with Stumble Upon, the Stumble button is a very amazing and magical thing), and I found this.

And since my life seems to be on a very looong vacation, with no intention of coming back anytime soon, I started clicking. And by doing so, I found out that every time I clicked one of the boxes, it divided into four more boxes.
Of course, I was now hooked. I had to see just how long I could keep clicking the boxes and making them multiply. So I kept going,
and going,

and going. (The boxes on the bottom stopped letting me click them. This frustrated me more than a little bit.)
And then I realized that it was never going to quit, and I stopped. The end.



Do you think the squirrels had something to do with these boxes? Maybe it was a distraction tactic... Yes, definitely the squirrels. I must be more careful.

Add ImageAdd Image

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: