Jan 2, 2009

"They come in pints?!?!?!?!!!!"

Soo, my brother Hank and I got $5 Starbucks gift cards in our Christmas stockings, and we decided we'd go there and get our treats today. I love coffee. I really, really, really love coffee. But I can make good coffee at home. I can't make Frappuccinos at home, so that's what I got. A venti Java Chip Frappucino, WITH the whipped cream.


Obvioulsy, I was not feeling particularly kindly towards any attempts at dieting today. That lovely blended coffee treat doesn't get along with them well, and the treat is just so loveable. How could you not take it's side?
Hank also got a Frappuccino, because he also likes frozen drinks. But he doesn't like coffee as much as I do, so he got a Double Chocolate Chip flavor. And at my mother's advice, he ordered a tall. (Hank doesn't go to Starbucks much and the pressure of choosing was just too much for him, so he relied on our health-minded mother's help in ordering.)
^^^^obviously not my pic^^^^
The tall size is basically a small. The venti is a large (almost too big. But I'm not complaining). So his was about half the size of mine. He looked at mine and he's like "That is a big Frappucino. You are going to be very hyper. I think I should hide." He was disappointed that he had not been aware of such a colossal amount of deliciousness that was available for his enjoyment, but he managed not to get too upset. No tears were shed, but he did eye mine with desire after he had finished his.

~*~*~*~*~*WARNING: PLOT BUNNY*~*~*~*~

Then when we were in the car and I was STILL enjoying my frappucino (Hank finished his while we were in Starbucks), Hank said something that displeased me and I threw a packet of barbecue sauce at him. It exploded on his face, but he didn't know that until I handed him the napkins. He asked what they were for, and I told him, and this was not easy because of how hard I was laughing, "You are saucy."
No, that didn't really have anything to do with my subject. But I find it very funny because I am a naturally hyper person who had just had a ridiculous amount of caffeine and sugar. Just about everything was funny.

Also while we were at Starbucks, we analyzed the girls working there. We decided we liked the Star Wars geek best because she was the quietest and giggled the least. Okay, I'm done with my poorly placed mostly irrelevant comments now.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Sabra said...

hahaha!! girl you so crazzzzzzzy!!!! love you thou!! ope to see you soon!!!!! XD

Blessings, Sabra